Thursday 17 January 2013

Meddy Teddy and more!

It's been a few days since I last posted, but I haven't forgotten my Project 365! I've been really busy finishing up work for clients and took a much needed night off to relax and enjoy myself.

14th, Jan, 2013 - I completed the last of the Meddy Teddy illustrations - it's been a long journey but one that I've enjoyed.

"The Adventures of Meddy Teddy is a children's book series about a meditating teddy bear named, Meddy Teddy. In Meddy's world, animals teach the philosophies and principles that support a healthy lifestyle including eating well, meditation and yoga."

If you'd like to find out more about Meddy Teddy then you can visit their website at www.meddyteddy.com




Here are some of my original character sketches, I sketch digitally using a Bamboo tablet, into Photoshop. It saves paper and is much more productive in terms of time and energy. 



And here is what the final pictures looked like, you can see the characters changed slightly as I refined their look!






15th January 2013 - a quick character sketch for a client. Although I can't reveal much yet, I'm excited to say this project looks set to be a winner! Watch this space!


This is definitely not my usual day to day work, but on the 16th of Jan 2013 I spent the whole day drawing zombies for a cool clothing company. I spent the time talking closely with the big boss who  had some great ideas, and we saw those ideas start to take form on paper!  


And finally here is today's - it's another cutie enjoying one of Lana Purcell's green smoothies. 

That's your lot! Do feel free to tell me what you think, or what you have all been up to this week!

2 comments: