Saturday 13 April 2013

Printed books and Project 365...

This week I thought I'd share with you some of my more recently published work. It's nice to spend a lot of time working on a project and then finally have the finished result in your hands to share and keep!

Here is my nephew enjoying A DAY AT THE CIRCUS





To buy it, click here.

And here is my other nephew, enjoying ST VIPER'S SCHOOL FOR SUPER VILLAINS - The Big Bank Burglary! 




A great story by Kim Donovan, he just couldn't stop reading!

And you can buy it right here!

Not forgetting I'm still doing Project 365 - which is an illustration a day. So here are the days since my last post. 

Thanks for reading!



7th April 2013

New website home page design, you can see the website in action here!


8th April 2013

The finished book cover for upcoming book LONDON'S ADVENTURES!
 Visit the official website here!




9th April 2013

More sneaky peeks at Dan! 



10th April 2013

Here was a quick sketch of a mascot for a client. 



11th April 2013

A rough mock up for a new project by Evergreen Creations. You will have to wait and see how this one turns out! 

Visit the official website by clicking here.



12th April 2013

Another rough sketch for a client...



13th April 2013

Today I've been working on this;


It's a peek at an upcoming comic!


Be sure to subscribe with your email at the top of the page!







No comments:

Post a Comment